ZodiaX Forum
⛧ Advertising ⛧  AnnouncementPopupFIN
ZodiaX Forum
⛧ Advertising ⛧  AnnouncementPopupFIN
ZodiaX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Guest | Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:13 am | Guest's Post Count: 0 |

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

⛧ Advertising ⛧

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sessex
The Devil
The Devil
Sessex

⛧ Advertising ⛧  Empty
PostSubject: ⛧ Advertising ⛧    ⛧ Advertising ⛧  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 10:43 am

╔═══════════════╗
Advertising.
╚═══════════════╝

★ GETTING THE GAME OUT THERE ★

METHODS

>Promotional Art<
>Trailers<
>3<

Last edited by Sessex on Wed May 05, 2021 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sessex
The Devil
The Devil
Sessex

⛧ Advertising ⛧  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⛧ Advertising ⛧    ⛧ Advertising ⛧  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 11:11 pm

PROMOTIONAL ART

IDEAS

Behind the scenes phone photos.
- Aster/Asteria pestering the cast.
- Meme poses.

Sexualy teasing images.
- A rough close kiss with Severin clutching Asteria's jaw and holding a needle to her throat.  
- A shot of the camera looking up at the twins about to arrest them.
- Aster undressing Darian.

Aggressive/Dark Images.
- Asteria hiding from reapers in a rundown dark area.
- Alpha throwing a punch at the camera.

Character unique moments; (Need one of every character)
-Cypher chilling somewhere dark and full of tech clutter with his computer air typing while he is plugged into a power source to charge his heart.
- Severin in his lab drinking wine, looking over his notes with someone suffering in the background.
- Azra looking in a mirror holding a woman's grand dress over his naked form while his prince uniform sits on a mannequin in the background.
- Alpha sitting on a large rundown chair, petting/playing with his wolves.
- Lumeon looking up at the stars outside the city with a campfire.
- Leo curiously touching something he hasn't seen before.

★ MISC

- Half Asteria/Half Aster portrait.
- Darian and Aster/ia grinning, with Darian's arm wrapped around his/her shoulders.
-A 'group shot' of everyone posing for the 'camera', holding up peace signs, bunny ears, making faces, scowling, eye rolls, etc depending on the character.
Back to top Go down
Sessex
The Devil
The Devil
Sessex

⛧ Advertising ⛧  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⛧ Advertising ⛧    ⛧ Advertising ⛧  I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 10:08 am

TRAILER IDEAS

TRAILER 01

Rough sketches with some motion movement. Some half coloured with important colours like blood and eyes. Showing  Flashes of monsters, shows clips of the zodiacs; being jailed by twins, thrown to the dogs by Alpha, a wounded Darian smiling, a wild and curious leo licking the screen, reon asserting himself, Azra looking like a caged bird with a warzone outside their window, Cypher hacking into the screen, Kilandris having the time of his life with blood all over him, Quint gently treating a wound with a sinister shadow behind him, Lumeon cooking breakfast, Cassius teaching a board Aster/ia.

Random half clips of clean art. Scenes of cities and aesthetics. Some erotic and combat images in there too.

Finishing the trailer with a clean CG of Aster changing to Asteria hiding in fear. A voice of Severin begins and the image moves to a small animation of him speaking and moving closer to Asteria. Placing his hand on the low wall he leans over with a dark shadow.

"I can't wait to experiment on you."

But the shot zoomes in and his eyes whip up directly at the screen to break the 4th wall and talk to the viewer.

"Are you just going to watch?" laughs and the screen darkens "I hope you cry well"

Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

⛧ Advertising ⛧  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⛧ Advertising ⛧    ⛧ Advertising ⛧  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

⛧ Advertising ⛧
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZodiaX Forum :: ZodiaX :: ★ Objectives & Media ★-
Jump to: