ZodiaX Forum
There's an arrow in that tapestry....?  ( Ed x Zel)  - Page 2 AnnouncementPopupFIN
ZodiaX Forum
There's an arrow in that tapestry....?  ( Ed x Zel)  - Page 2 AnnouncementPopupFIN
ZodiaX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Guest | Wed May 08, 2024 8:48 pm | Guest's Post Count: 0 |

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

There's an arrow in that tapestry....? ( Ed x Zel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duke Edward
Council Member
Council Member

Quick-Journal
Currently Playing:: Duke Edward
Looking for the Following Plots::

There's an arrow in that tapestry....?  ( Ed x Zel)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's an arrow in that tapestry....? ( Ed x Zel)    There's an arrow in that tapestry....?  ( Ed x Zel)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Ed had quite visibly perked up at the mention of dragons. All to deflate and proceed to sulk, fingers tapping the hard sword casing. All that bright promise squashed with nary a blink of an eye.

Edward snickered slightly at the image of zel's grey hair and red beard. "Thats okay my own redheaded brother would soon follow you in the gray department. Roxy? She's getting rather heavy but as lovely and feisty as ever. I pity the fool who messes with her. I should know it is usually me."

"Hmm five more mages is a good start. Not enough but it increases our chances. If we could have more people trained to handle your transfiguration potions that would be an asset as well. Tell me Zel do you have a potion that could change a man into a horse? That may prove invaluble for those without chosen who wish to fight. Of course we would not be able to communicate as azrein do but it may provide a bit of defense. To what end I am not yet sure. For now I'm grasping at straws and hoping they do not catch flame."
Back to top Go down

There's an arrow in that tapestry....? ( Ed x Zel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZodiaX Forum :: Roleplaying :: Original Character RP :: OC PRP-
Jump to: