ZodiaX Forum
Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) AnnouncementPopupFIN
ZodiaX Forum
Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) AnnouncementPopupFIN
ZodiaX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Guest | Thu May 09, 2024 8:50 am | Guest's Post Count: 0 |

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pykichi
Council Member
Council Member
Pykichi

Quick-Journal
Currently Playing:: Pykichi
Looking for the Following Plots::

Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) Empty
PostSubject: Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura)   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:25 am

Pykichi had been sent out to get some supplies for the shop during a particularly long lull between customers, and she was leisurely strolling down the main street, peering into the windows of the different stores, surveying their wares. Shiny stones and metals twinkled from behind the glass of the Precious Metals trader, and worn, well-loved books waved their pages from a bookstore beside it, while the smells from the bakery across the street made her mouth water. Pyki looked at the coins in her hand, wishing that she could use some of them to buy a sweetbread, but knew that if the cloth store owner found out she used any of the coins for herself, she would be punished. With a sigh, Pykichi headed towards the blacksmith at the end of the row, kicking stones with eat step, and generally not paying attention to where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Pykichi
Council Member
Council Member
Pykichi

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Himura   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:21 am

Himura walked through the streets. She didn't really have anything to do and she loved it. It was nice to be back around people, instead of on patrol like she had been for at least a month. She looked down at her feet thinking about sitting down when she ran straight into Pykichi. She watched as Py fell onto the ground, the coins being flung into the air. "Oh I'm so sorry!" she said and helped Pykichi up and tried to pick up all the coins. "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." she said.

Her pink hair blew softly in the wind, the few scratches on her face that were almost healed revealed each time her hair moved. Her blue eyes met with Pykichi's and she said "Look I'm sorry can I make up for knocking into you?"
Back to top Go down
Pykichi
Council Member
Council Member
Pykichi

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura)   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:21 am

Startled, Pyki looked up into the other woman's face. "Oh no, it was my fault. I'm so sorry, I should have been paying more attention! Oh dear..." Distracted, she took the coins from the woman's hands and counted it out. Looking around, she found the last coin, and sighed in with relief. Pykichi focused on the the other woman again, and then towards the sun. She still had quite a bit of time before she had to be back at the shop, and it was rare that she was able to go out and talk with people other than the shop girls. They were sweet enough, but as the oldest, she was usually seen as the older sister figure, and as such, the disciplinarian. It was hard to become best friends with someone like that.
Shyly, Pykichi agreed. "I would be happy to join you for a drink somewhere. If you have time, of course. I would hate to impose..."
Back to top Go down
Pykichi
Council Member
Council Member
Pykichi

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Himura   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:21 am

Himura laughed, if she had time? She had all the time in the world right now! "Yes I have no where I need to be to today." her voice was sweet and calm, but inside she was excited. FINALLY! she thought to herself Some human interaction! No more talking to myself for company! She tried not to laugh at herself, she sounded so pitiful! "I know this great place" she said and gestured with her head towards the bakery "They have fantastic food and a lemon drink that is delicious! My treat!" It would be nice to eat some real food for the first time in a very long time too.
Back to top Go down
Pykichi
Council Member
Council Member
Pykichi

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Pykichi   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

The lady's excitement was contagious, and Pykichi couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. She hadn't had the opportunity to try very many items from the bakery, and found that she was just as excited about the chance as the lady. As they leisurely headed towards the other side of the street, Pykichi realized that she didn't even know the other's name. She shook her head at her thoughtlessness, and looked over towards her companion to introduce herself. "I'm sorry, I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Pykichi. I am an apprentice at Spindles and Pins, the clothing store down the street." She said the last with pride. They were the only clothing store in the town, selling premade items, and while many people preferred to make their own clothes, much of the fabric used came from the clothing store as well.
Back to top Go down
Pykichi
Council Member
Council Member
Pykichi

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Himura   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

The woman smiled "Nice to meet you Pykichi! My name is Himura" she bowed her head slightly as she introduced herself. "Oh that must be a fine job! I bet you get to talk to all sorts of people! Do you help in the store front or are you just helping out with the clothes making?" she asked her voice full of interest. She had never bought pre made clothes but the idea was a fantastic one in her mind. What a way to save time! Just buy pre made clothing! She smiled and looked down at her own clothes. They were tattered and covered in dirt and horse hair. She smirked, I guess I've never been one for paying attention to my appearance They reached the bakery and Himura walked up to the counter. "I'll have a lemon drink and one of those" she said pointing through the glass counter to a large buttered bun. It was her favourite thing to eat, her mother used to make them. But Himura wasn't one for baking and so she came here every chance she could. She turned and smiled at Pykichi, moving so that she could come to the counter and order. "Whatever you want" she whispered and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pykichi
Council Member
Council Member
Pykichi

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Pykichi   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

"As the eldest apprentice, I am allowed to help up front. However, I have spent my fair share of time back in the back, making the fabrics." As she walked up to the counter, her eyes grew round at all the different items. Everything looked so delicious, she couldn't decide. With a small shrug, she gave her order to the waiting attendant. "I'll have what she ordered, thank you." Pykichi figured she couldn't go wrong with ordering the same thing. As they grabbed their food and Himura paid, Pykichi glanced around the common area looking for a table. She spied a bench along the wall that had two seats available together, and headed towards them. Taking the seat closest to the door, Pykichi waited for Himura to join her before trying the delicious smelling bun in front of her. If it tasted anything like it smelled, Pykichi was sure that she'd be in bliss. She looked up and watched the other woman coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Pykichi
Council Member
Council Member
Pykichi

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Himura   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

Himura smiled at the attendant at the counter as she turned to find Pykichi. Upon seeing her sitting near the door she made her way over to the bench and sat down next to her. She said nothing as she had already taken a large bite of her bun. "MMMmmmmmmm" she proclaimed as she closed her eyes and let her tastebuds take over. "Man I love this place!" she exclaimed when she had finished her bite. She looked over at Pykichi and smiled "So you enjoy your apprenticeship I assume. It certainly sounds interesting." For a few moments Himura imagined herself trying to act professional in a store such as Spindles and Pins. She smirked and came back to reality. She reached over to her drink and sipped from the cup before looking at Pykichi once more. She looked familiar, Himura must have seen her somewhere before.
Back to top Go down
Pykichi
Council Member
Council Member
Pykichi

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura)   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:18 am

Pykichi watched as Himura took the first bite, and the enjoyment that crossed her face. Tearing a piece off her own, Pykichi tasted it, and closed her eyes. It was the best bun she had ever eaten. Which isn't to say that her parents were bad cooks or anything. But they tended to be more sparing with butter and sugar, being in such small quantities at her house. So she could feel them mingling over her tongue, performing a sweet dance. She smiled, and took another small bite, savoring the bun for as long as possible. Belatedly, Pykichi realized that Himura had spoken to her. She looked at the other woman, and put down her bun for a moment. "It's quite fun. I enjoy seeing the finished product from start to finish. From the cotton to the dress. And recently, I have been allowed to begin helping put clothes together. I hope that in a few more months, he will allow me to start designing clothes of my own!" She smiled widely, excited at where her life was heading. "And you, Himura? What is it that you do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Himura Rikuo
Lander
Lander
Himura Rikuo

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura)   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Himura smiled at the woman, she had that same experience when her mother had brought her to this shop for the first time. "Oh me? I patrol for the King, I have never met him mind you. But I have a lot of Azrein friends and would gladly give my life to save theirs and my fellow human's" she smiled, she had made it sound SO dangerous. However she had never met any dangerousness on her rounds. It's not that she stuck close to home, she had been sent far out into the badlands, but she had never met anyone in her travels that was not friendly, or put off by her strength. She smiled as she stretched unaware of what she was doing. She often did it when her bow and quiver were on her back, as it often got heavy after a long day.

She laughed and said "That sounded far more interesting than it actually is. I can't imagine what it would be like to create beautiful things that people wear! How rewarding!" She nodded and looked down at her clothes. She blushed a little at her torn and tattered clothes. Well, the woman had not judged her as of yet, so maybe she hadn't noticed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura)   Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangers Meeting in the Streets (Pykichi x Himura)
Page 1 of 1