ZodiaX Forum
On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] AnnouncementPopupFIN
ZodiaX Forum
On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] AnnouncementPopupFIN
ZodiaX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Guest | Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 am | Guest's Post Count: 0 |

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Rikuo
Lander
Lander
Himura Rikuo

On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] Empty
PostSubject: On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]   On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Himura had been walking for what seemed like forever. She knew she had only been gone a day and a half, but her mind wouldn't stop. So she just kept walking. She could never understand what connected her feet and her brain, but whenever she couldn't keep her thoughts in check her feet just had to move. Her pink hair was braided, but rested on her left shoulder as she watched the grass and dirt move beneath her feet. She allowed her right hand to rest on the hilt of her sword. Himura stopped walking, and looked around. She was near a forest, she took a few steps back after getting the feeling she was being watched and turned to walk along side the tree line.

She took a deep breath and stopped at one of the outer trees. She sat down and stretched as she looked up at the stars. The fog closed in around her, she could feel the cold dampness on her skin as it surrounded her. It reached just below her eyes, which suited her just fine because she didn't suppose anyone would be walking around at this time of the night. Her icy blue eyes scanned the stars and began tracing constellations that she had been taught by her mother as a young girl. A small smile spread across her face as she remembered her mother tracing them out with her fingers for Himura when she was little. By habit Himura's hand reached up, her pointer finger extended as she began tracing the shapes and pictures. The fog billowed up for a few moments before it settled back down and moved out of the way as her arm moved slightly to trace the stars. She heard what sounded like food steps and quickly retracted her arm. She listened carefully to see if she could hear another sound again. Perhaps it was just an azrien walking through the forest.
Back to top Go down
PuddleInk
Council Member
Council Member
PuddleInk

Quick-Journal
Currently Playing:: PuddleInk
Looking for the Following Plots::

PostSubject: Re: On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]   On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:46 pm

The foggy, damp evening was perfect for gathering a specific flower in the forest. That was the reason Zel was out here. That was the reason he was looking like some old man in his tattered and stained one time a vibrant red robe that was now a dull rust color. The gold trims had been frayed, tattered, and torn from use that they too were dulled to a brown color. It was covered in patches and the hood covered his head from the cool night and from the stars. Occasionally he paused to look up at the brilliant lights to check on where he was on the island and how far he would have to travel to get back. Or was it that he just wanted to feel a sense of peace?

He made no effort to hide his position. Unlike some people, he saw no need to be sinister in this type of environment. Every so often he would reach out with Skill to sense for other beings. With the fog up to his calves, it was a good idea case he stepped on someone sleeping. But that wasn't the case. On one such pause, he did come across a life form. Hazel eyes peered in the direction the Skill sonar had bumped back, curious. "Oh. Look! A Dewflower! Just nearby that spot. I'll just meander over and.... ' he thought to himself as he did indeed make his way over to pluck that silver and purple bloom.

He probably looked quite impressive with his cape and the fog. Though when he got close he pulled that hood off and waved a greeting to the direction where he thought this person would be. Or rather, where he saw a hand retract quickly into the billowing waves of fog. , " Ah. . . lovely evening isn't it? " he said softly as though he was talking to himself. Taking a breath, he looked up to the stars. " Absolutely beautifully clear, aren't they? The Gods must be pleased, or on a break from creating hellish plots to curse us with. Ah...There you are pretty flower dewflower. Said to bring luck, though rather deadly if one should taste its fruit... " The flower was plucked and placed in a sachel.

With a few grunts, Zel lowered himself to the cold, damp ground beside the pink haired girl and nodded at her. " Though, I am quite curious to why anyone would sit to where they barely stood out against this sea of fog...".
Back to top Go down
Himura Rikuo
Lander
Lander
Himura Rikuo

PostSubject: Re: On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]   On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Himura smiled at the man, she had just barely seen him as he began to speak. She jumped and felt her left hand reach for her sword just in case. When he removed his hood she felt more at ease but did not loosen her grip on the hilt. She smirked at his trying to seem less creepy than he looked in his billowing cape. As he approached her, he picked a flower that she had not seen until he had almost grasped it. She stayed sitting down, if she needed to she could surprise him. However he made her at ease, her hand slowly relaxed and fell to her side once again.

"I cannot sleep. Otherwise I would not be out here on such a dark night. I did not realise that the moon would not be in the sky tonight." she peered through the fog and smiled a little wider to seem more greeting "The fog was merely at my ankles when I first sat, however the fog rose as I stared at the stars. I did not stand up as I did not think many beings would be wandering at this hour. I am sorry if I gave you a fright" she stretched once more and stood up. "I am Himura, I do not think I have had the pleasure of meeting you" her voice was sweet and very inviting as she bowed. Her long periwinkle dress was wrinkled and slightly dirty from her sitting down, the silver and gold sword's hilt shone slightly in the fog. "I often walk through these forests and meadows when I can't sleep" she stated and looked around. "I have never seen the fog so high though!" she played with the fog, throwing her left hand up and watching the fog lap a few times before returning to it's somber state.
Back to top Go down
PuddleInk
Council Member
Council Member
PuddleInk

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Re: On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]   On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:06 pm

" Ah. . . Truly the night is a thing of wonder and calm that brings so many of us out to gaze longingly up at the sky and wish and wonder..." he said with a glimmer of a sad smile upon his face. Fingers stained with mud ran through his beard of red in an absent motion. His mind was far elsewhere and his gaze was to where the moon should shining down upon the land with gentile and a calming acceptance. It was nights like these that Zel's mind traveled back to the ' what ifs' and ' if only I had...'. Very dangerous thoughts for one of his profession, but then again he needed to keep himself grounded with the earth and the troubles of the life of men. He wasn't paid to be a complete dreamer. That was the Magus' job. Pompous ass...

Clearing his throat and chuckled and smiled, letting his eyes twinkle with amusement at her words. " Ah... the tides of the earth...so unpredictable. THough perhaps you should think about heading to where things are far warmer, aye? The fog is still young and is soon to rise far higher than our shoulders if we aren't too careful. Who knows whom could lurk in the shadows and mistake you for one of the many deer or a Lichowl in the forest. " Again, Zel chuckled and heaved himself back to his feet, the fog billowing out in waves of protest before settling back again in a begruding motion to the Alchemist's movement. Brushing the dirt absently from the seat of his cloak before offering a hand to the woman now known as Himura, he offered her a very kind smile on this moonless night " Ah? No. I do not think we have. You can call me Zee. Its very nice meeting you. The damp cold is getting to me though. Perhaps you would care to travel these paths together? Less likely will something jump out at us, aye? "
Back to top Go down
Himura Rikuo
Lander
Lander
Himura Rikuo

PostSubject: Re: On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]   On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Himura nodded and replied "I am happy to have a friend to travel with. Especially when I cannot even see my feet! Tis a good idea to have someone close, I would not want to fall and be hurt with no one to help me." she took his hand and took a few steps forwards. "Yes I too am becoming chill! It certainly is nice to meet you Zee!" her voice was bright and cheery. Suddenly her facial expressions changed, she was nervous but had to ask "Excuse my intrusion, I don't mean to pry, but might I ask why are you looking for those flowers?" she asked pointing to the bag where she knew at least one lay. She hoped she was not prying too much, but she had seen those flowers before though she was not sure where.

She took a few more steps forwards and turned to smile at the man Zee, I am certain I have heard that name before but where?! Himura thought to herself. One of her hands reached up to the collar on her neck and played with the ring that rested in the middle of it. She was thinking, quite obviously as they walked next to each other. She had not really expected an answer from the man, she always asked too many questions and was used to not having some answered.
Back to top Go down
PuddleInk
Council Member
Council Member
PuddleInk

Quick-Journal

PostSubject: Re: On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]   On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:28 pm

With a smile, he tucked his arm around hers and started walking off towards some random next spot where the other flowers would surely be. " Companions are always nice on nights with no moon. Its better luck. " Smiling, he chuckled at the pink haired girl of petite stature, " The flowers? They're for something I'm working on. They make a beautiful purple ink that I need to keep in charge for a special someone. " Not only that but they make a nasty poison, he added mentally. " I also press the flowers and sell the petals. Though, I wouldn't go around collecting them if I were you. They're rather dangerous and word has it if you're in posession of more than one petal its quite the fine and possible jail sentence. " He figured she would ask why he was collecting them then, " I have a permit from the king. We need them in stock to produce antidote. "
Back to top Go down
Himura Rikuo
Lander
Lander
Himura Rikuo

PostSubject: Re: On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]   On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Antidote indeed she thought to herself but decided to just nod and smile. As they continued on their slow night walk she turned and searched his face. She was good at picking character usually, however she could not decide on Zee. He seemed nice, however there was something that she could not place her finger on. He was mysterious, which she found appealing, however...something that seemed dark however not evil lurked just beneath. She suddenly became aware that she had been staring at him, and in sudden embarrassment looked away from his face and let her ice blue eyes trace the fog as she walked.

Normally this action would seem commonplace, but when one cannot see the ground anyways it draws further attention to oneself. Her cheeks were bright red and her face hot. She cleared her throat and let a quiet hum escape her lips. The words sang along in her head until she had relaxed herself once again. "A purple ink you say?" she smiled, purple is the colour of royalty but she took a look at his cloak and was once again confused.

She took a deep breath and looked up once again, she took in all the stars and watched them as they hovered above her. She let out a yelp and suddenly was falling into the cold fog. It puffed up around her and angrily lapped at her head and shoulders as she fell. She moaned a little in pain and embarrassment again, and sat up. She had a little blood trickling from the side of her head but she did not notice it at the time. She stood up and shook her head "Rocks!" she exclaimed "Perhaps I should pick my feet up higher as I walk, but it's so hard in this dress" as she spoke of the dress she took hold of the large skirt around her waist and shook it, making the fog once again dance around her. Her head pounded but she did not want to show weakness, especially in the presence of a man whom she did not know well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]   On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a Dark Foggy Night [Zel and Himura]
Page 1 of 1