RP && ZodiaX

| Guest | Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:49 pm | Back to Herds of Azreth Home | Guest's Post Count: 0 |

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegister

Share | 

OPENING SCRIPT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yagami Light
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: OPENING SCRIPT   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:58 pm

SCENE ONE

CG SHOT: Pan over half-naked MC laying on stone floor from waist-up, covered in sweat with his back arched

Nngh...A-Ahh...

The pain shot through me, my back arching in an involuntary spasm, every nerve ending on fire.

"Stop, please!"

No one heard me.

Pan to MC's face - seemingly erotic: tears in eyes, head thrown back, mouth open as panting is heard

The pain was so intense, so agonizing, that I thought my head would burst. Against my will, small whimpers fell from my lips as I rolled over weakly onto my knees in a pathetic attempt to get up. No luck. My hands and knees refused to hold my weight as I slammed face-first into the stone beneath me. I sank my nails into the stone from the overwhelming pain, feeling a scream of mingled panic and agony building.

W-What's happening to me?!

A malevolent, deep laugh sounds, echoing inside of MC's mind.

"Stop fighting, child..."

A sharp, incessant ring begins to play, growing louder in volume and higher in pitch.

"A-Argh!!!, ithurtsithurtsithurts! Stop!! Make it stop!!!"

The sinister voice deepened into a hypnotic whisper.

"Let me in..... Let me in..... Let me in....."

CHOICE
> Don't Fight It.
> Fight It.

_____________>
> Don't Fight It

Abruptly, the noise -- and the pain! -- ceased entirely. Bones aching, I slowly levered myself to my feet, not quite trusting my shaking knees to hold my weight.

_____________>
> Fight It

The pitched noise started to fade but that only heightened the presence of the intense pain, my body started to grow hot - so hot - the pain felt almost natural to the point I questioned if it felt good or not.

My chest rose and fell rapidly, throat dry from my panicked gasps. I bit my lip as the waves of agony turned into something else, something better.

It felt...good. Heat enveloped my body, sending a shiver through me as something stirred deep inside of me.

Why? What is my body doing!? This is wrong!

"Nngh...!"  

The heat felt good, the pain was no more and I could only feel the tingling pleasure coursing through my convulsing body.

___________>(Back on track from options)
"You are mine."

WAKES UP              

Show dark temple room, MC with SHOCK

.............What happened?

Show MC with WORRY

I had a horrible, gut-sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"...let me in...?"

Show MC with CONFUSION
My mind was unfocused from the traces of the nightmare. My head was fuzzy, and I was breathing hard. I pressed a hand to my head to try and compose myself.

Show MC with SADNESS

It was just a dream...Just a dream...

Show MC with FEAR

No matter how many times I said it, I still didn't quite believe it. There had been something so...real about it. The pain, the fear, the...pleasure. I suppressed a shudder.

I took a deep breath to steady myself and slowly got out of bed.

Laying here worrying about it isn't going to do anyone any good. May as well get started for the day.
[/i]

I look down at FOX NAME and smile as he stretches, trilling as he blinks his eyes open and meets my gaze.

"Sleep well, FOX? Guess it's about time to get up, huh?"

FOX trilled and pressed his cold nose to my neck, making me laugh

"Okay, okay. Let's go and find some food."

Motivated by FOX, I get up and head out into the kitchen, knowing a day spent with FRIEND NAME is only a few hours away.

Last edited by Sessex on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yagami Light
The Devil
The Devil

PostSubject: Re: OPENING SCRIPT   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:06 am

SCENE TWO

CG SHOT:Shrine - Aster with Guardian in Shrine Garden.

I walk outside of the temple walls, smiling and shading my eyes with an arm. The sun is bright, warm today, though a light breeze cools my skin.

Show ASTER with Happiness

FOX trots along beside me, basking in the warmth as we walk towards the Shrine's gate.

I blink as I hear footsteps, stopping and lifting FOX into my arms, cradling him to my chest. It's a nervous habit I'd picked up when I was a kid.

Show ASTER with FOX in arms, FRIEND comes in on right.

Ah! FRIEND got here a bit early!

Show ASTER with Smile

I haven't seen him in a few days; he'd been awfully busy.

FRIEND: Aster!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

OPENING SCRIPT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1